Friday, February 13, 2009

Scott Fortenberry is goofy and his momma dresses him funny.

Thank you Scott and Candiss for the wonderful comments. Wow candiss sounds like mom and scott your mom dresses u funny (ill prove it once i find out how to put pics on this thing! Anyway! turns out my hamstring isnt pulled but i did something to it but i think ill be okay ha but anyways...tomorrow is valentines day!! yay haha well i dont have a valentine BUT my prom date did ask if i would be his valentine and i told him i didnt know haha i just dont like him like that but when he asked me i told him my dad haha...but im not really doin anything special except my dad is comin to get me and goin to waffle house except we do that every saturday morning but thats AFTER i go huntin! last time i got me a 8 point shootyeah boy gotta get out there real early and get them thangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment